Tuesday, April 13, 2010
On Tuesday....
Well, that pretty much sums up my school day. I didn't really want to be there. They were re-roofing my portable building and using some power drill around the door frame all day, so I got tired of hearing my own voice. It went something like this...
Me: "GOOD MORNING GUYS, GO AHEAD AND BREAK UP INTO YOUR WRITING GROUPS."
Them: "WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT DO WE DO? WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
All day.
And my professor was there to grade my teaching skills. She probably thinks I yell a lot. I don't. Promise.
The day got better though. I got to see Caroline, spend time chillin with my God, go for a walk with Sonnie, make brownies, have community group girls in my house, and make a mess with Teysha. Exhibit A:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment